Saturday, March 9, 2013

TERRIFIC TAPES THANK YOU

Good Saturday am to you all....Lisa here. 
I am playing with the new stamp set TERRIFIC TAPES.  What a fun set.  Can't wait to play with all the designs in this set.  

I stamped the heart design tape image in rainbow colors side by side.  
Then I stamped and heat embossed my sentiment from NOTEBOOK BACKGROUND STAMP SET on top.  After that I fussy cut each tape strip and popped up on white cardstock.  I do love the CAS style but felt this rainbow tape could stand on its own on all this lovely white space. 

The two AJVD stamp sets I used on my card:


RECIPE:
STAMPS:Terrific Tapes, Notebook Background Stamp Set (A Jillian Vance Design)
PAPER:White (Papertrey Ink)
INK:Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Rose Bud, Tangelo, Danelion, Pear Tart, Summer Sky, Lulu Lavender
ACCESSORIES:Ranger Clear Embossing Powder, Anti-Static Pouch, Heat Tool, Dimensional tape
TECHNIQUES:Heat Embossing

Thank You for stopping by.  Have fun creating  with A Jillian Vance Design. 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute card using the Terrific Tapes set! I love the card that Lisa made - wonderful use of colour and and a quick and easy card!

Great concept, the Terrific Tapes set!

Deborah

Debbie Carriere said...

Such a fantastic CAS card!!! Great stamp set!! Love the colors , too!!

Cindy said...

Sweet Card Lisa..
I came right over from Facebook!
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Great card Lisa! Love the Embossed Thank you you added to the tape before you fussy cute it! Great look!!!

Bridget said...

Love this, Lisa, it's colorful, fun, and so YOU!

Loll said...

Fabulous card using the Terrific Tapes stamp set. Love the rainbow of colors!

Debbie said...

Fun colors and your fussy cutting really makes it look like strips of tape. Great card, Lisa!

Lola said...

LOL! I thought it was "real" tape. Wonderful CAS design and super cute rainbow.