Thursday, April 18, 2013

LUCKY INSPIRATION

Hi Lisa here.  
This week the DT has been showing their projects inspired by this cool photo. 
Can you guess how I was inspired?
I was inspired by the invitation at the bottom and the washi tape at the top. 

So I pulled out the AJVD Terrific Tapes set.  
I cut my panel to 1 1/2 x 4 1/4.  I stamped my chevron tape image going down the panel horizontally.  I got a messy look because I inked up my stamp each time with a new color without cleaning it. I like the look.  I wrapped two strands of  Twine around panel, adhered to the back then added staples as an embellishment.  

My card is 4" wide so the panel hangs over a little on each side. 
 I drew light pencil lines as a guide then stamped my sentiment than arrow.  I then popped up the panel with dimensional tape.

AJVD Products  used:



You can find also find us here:
twitter: ajillianvance
http://pinterest.com/ajillianvance/

ENJOY YOUR DAY!

No comments: