Wednesday, October 30, 2013

In everything, Give Thanks!

In everything, Give Thanks!
We are so blessed!
For this card I wanted to try something different, instead of my usual clear embossed background I wanted tone on tone.  I used Ranger Adirondack ink in Sunshine to match the yellow card stock.
I stamped the sunflower from Hello Sunshine as a background stamp on the Polka Dot Backdrop that is layered on the Basic Backdrop Die Set.
Then used Vellum paper for the bottom layer of the Embellished Oval die cut and cream for the potted Sunflower image.  I wanted the background to be seen thru it.
Added a Swirly Vine die cut and Voila!  Quick and Easy card!

Don't forget to count your blessings and give thanks to Him everyday!

post signature

Please find A Jillian Vance Design here:













No comments: