Friday, February 21, 2014

Charming Smile Card

Hi it's Beth today, with a sweet Charming Smile card.

Beth Pingry Charming Smile Card
I started with white cardstock and blended several colors of Distress Inks, then stamped the Dainty Dots Background Builder stamp randomly in the background. On top of the colors I added the Daily Doilies and used clear embossing powder, then rubbed a little more ink on top of the images. I used a stencil to make the larger blue dots and the border.

On the Smile tag I used Charming Photos Stamp and Die set. I punched and stamped a piece of the background to layer onto the cute tag with 3D Foam Squares for dimension. All the stamps in the set fit the die cut shape.  So versatile and such a fun set too!!

I used these supplies:
Charming Photos

Dainty Dots
Dainty Dots
Daily Doilies Stamp and Die
Daily Doilies Stamp and Die
Thank you so much for stopping by, and be sure to like A Jillian Vance Design on your social networks - just click below!


Please find A Jillian Vance Design here:

No comments: