Friday, March 21, 2014

Memories Card

TGIF and Happy Spring! So glad to be able to say both of those! It's Beth, and I'm also happy to share this card today.


I used the Charming Photos Stamp and Die set on this card. It was quick and fun to make! I started by stamping "Memories" on patterned paper. I aligned the die to the stamped image, then die cut it. The rest of the card was simple cutting. I trimmed a 3D Foam Frame to fit the flower image, covered it in glitter, and trimmed around the frame. I adhered it onto 2 layers of coordinating papers, and added photo corners. I also inked the edges of all the papers before sticking them down. 

I adhered the die cut with left over foam from the 3D Foam Frame, and adhered it on top of the glittered line. Really, it's that easy!

Thanks for coming by today, be sure to subscribe to the blog to see all the creative options with A Jillian Vance Design products.

This is my supply list:
Charming Photos Stamp and Die set
Charming Photos

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: 3D Foam Frames, Creative Photo Corners Ivory, E-Z Runner Permanent Strips Refillable
Graphic 45: A Ladies Diary Collection (A Ladies Diary, Moment in Time)
Ranger Ink: Distress Glitter (Rusty Hinge)
Clearsnap: Chox Mixed Media Inx (Sparrow)

Have a great weekend, and thanks for coming by!

Please find A Jillian Vance Design here:

1 comment:

D- said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful card.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot