Monday, March 24, 2014

Some Bunny Loves You!

Some Bunny Loves You!
Spring card by Bunny Vance

This week we are using this beautiful color palette in our designs.

What yummy colors!!!  So here is my version of some of those colors! (Photo doesn't show them as true as they are)
I love Becky Schultea Design's Hello Spring stamp set, the images are just precious!


I used the Basic and Polka Dot Backdrop Dies for the base and sentiment layer.  Stamped the Delicate Damask  in Angel Pink Memento Ink.  Stamped the colored images using Tuxedo Black Memento and Copic markers to color.  Basic Circle and Polka Dot Circle Backdrop dies were used for the image layers.   I just love how they layer together and give that trendy 1/16" mat.
Thanks for joining me today!

post signature

2 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Very pretty. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

D- said...

I love your sweet card.
That bunny seems to be enjoying seeing his butterfly friend.
Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot