Friday, April 11, 2014

My Cup Runneth Over

My Cup Runneth Over
by Bunny Vance


These tea cups are just so fun and I love how my card came out bright and cheery.
Here is a trick on cutting the Banner with a rounded top to match!  I first cut the banner colored it and then placed the Polka Dot Die where I wanted it, taped it in place, then put the bottom of the banner on TOP of the die so it wouldn't be cut.  That way we have a layer to match our circles and give this card a unique design.
Thanks for stopping by today!  Enjoy your weekend!
AJVD Products used:

post signature

Please find A Jillian Vance Design here:

2 comments:

Ann said...

Hi Bunny, super cute card and I just love all the fun bright colors you used. Adorable cups too.

D- said...

Oh what a cute card idea.
Thanks so much for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot