Friday, May 16, 2014

Thinking of You Card with Daily Doilies

Hello and Happy Friday! It's Beth, and I have a sweet and quick Thinking of You card I made with  Daily Doilies Stamp and Die Set.
 
 
For the Doilies, I used a scrap piece of tissue paper that had been adhered to an Adhesive Sheet and then plain white paper. I sprayed it with Glimmer Mist colors, then stamped and die cut the pieces. 

They are layered with Thin 3D Foam Squares and topped with a gem. I love the subtle color blending and how the stamps still show detail even on the textured surface.

I used these supplies: 

Daily Doilies Stamp and Die Set

  • Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: Adhesive Sheets, Creative Photo Corners White, Dodz Medium, Crafty Power Tape, Thin 3D Foam Squares
  • Tattered Angels: Glimmer Mist
  • Ranger Ink: Distress Ink Dusty Concord
  • WorldWin Papers: ColorMates Light, Medium, Dark Lovely Lilac
  • May Arts Ribbon: Lace
  • Tissue Paper, Gem
Thanks for stopping by!

Beth Pingry 


Please find A Jillian Vance Design here:

No comments: