Friday, July 25, 2014

Joy Tag with Holly and Sequins

Only 5 months of Christmas crafting left! What will you be making this year?

Today I have a gift tag I made with some new stamps and dies I recently received. I think I'll make some tags the year,  this one was so much fun!


I started with black paper, die cut and embossed with the Vintage Frame Die. I sanded the embossed parts to reveal the white core of the paper. Next I die cut the music paper with the same die and used the center to fill in the frame.
Next I die cut the new Holly and Swirls with green patterned and kraft papers. I trimmed the holly leaves, and added the green holly to the kraft swirl. I used the larger green holly at the top with sequins for the berries. I stamped and die cut the Joy tag from {die}verse Christmas Tags, isn't it cute!
I also cut the little tag and folded it over the top of the larger white tag (which I eyeballed to a size that fit the frame). I used the red ink to define the edges and Voila! Cuteness!
Here are a few close ups:

and here is another angle:

These are the supplies I used:

Holly and Swirls die set

Vintage Frame die set

 
{die}verse Christmas Tags
Other supplies:
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: Dodz 3D and Dodz Small, E-Z Dots Repositionable
Clearsnap: Colorbox Warm Red Chalk ink
May Arts Ribbon
Simple Stories: December Documented papers
White, Kraft cardstock, Twine, Sequins 

Thanks for stopping in, I'd love for  you to leave a comment!
Beth Pingry

Follow A Jillian Vance Design here:

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

What a pretty tag! I just love holly leaves and berries!