Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Mini Halloween Cards

Hi all. Vera here today. I know we're still a couple months away from Halloween, but since this week theme is fall or Halloween, I thought why  not do a couple mini Halloween cards. Especially when I have a cute set to play with. :)




I thought this {die}verse Halloween Tags Stamp & Die Combo is such a fun set. I didn't use the tag die on this card, because I want to focus on the stamp images. I especially love the cat one. And, I am not a cat person! Hah... ;)

To create the orangey moon, I mixed Stampin' Up! Yoyo Yellow and Hero Arts Soft Cantaloupe. Then I added some glitters using Ranger Ice Stickles for fun.

That's all for me for today. Hope you have a great humpday!




Follow A Jillian Vance Design here:

1 comment:

Crafty Math Chick said...

These are wicked cute Vera! :)