Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Just Because

Hi everyone. Happy Wednesday. Vera here today. I have a pretty card to share using Daily Doilies Stamp & Die Set Combo. I just love this pretty set.



This color combination is so delicious, don't you think? I stamped most of the doilies directly on the card and used the masking technique. Then, I die cut a couple of them and adhered to the card with 3D Foam Squares Small by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L. This is my favorite foam adhesive by far. It has the right thickness and just the right size.

What's your favorite AJVD stamp? I'd love to hear your thought. Thanks so much for stopping by here. Enjoy your day.


http://stores.ajillianvancedesign.com/daily-doilies-stamp-and-die-set-combo/
Daily Doilies Stamp Set, Doily Trio Die Set


Follow A Jillian Vance Design here:

No comments: