Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wicked Halloween

Hi there crafty peeps. Vera here. Today I have a sweet & cute Halloween card to share. Honestly, I am not a big fan of Halloween just because I don't like scary stuff. You know, like when you walk in to the grocery store and boom...  you have this creepy figurine greeting you. Yes, yes... I am a scaredy cat. ;)

Now, if it's mainly cute, that's fine with me as I love cutesy stuff. Just like the set I used for this card.




That is one sweet & adorable witch, right? For the moon background, I used a circle masking and fill in the circle with yellow mixed with pink ink pads. I colored the image with marker, fussy cut and adhere to card with pop-dots.

For the frog, I stamped it directly to the card base and added details with marker.

That's all from me. Hope you enjoy today's card & than you for stopping by here.

Products used:


3D Foam Squares Small by Scrapbook Adhesive by 3L
Copic Marker

Follow A Jillian Vance Design here:

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

What a sweet stamp set and I love this adorable card!