Friday, October 3, 2014

Wreath of Hope ~ Believe Card

Hi it's Beth and today I have a sparkly embossed Wreath of Hope card.
Wreath of Hope Believe Card by Beth Pingry

My idea with was to highlight with white ink and white embossing powder. It's very subtle. On the white Banner {die}tails banner behind the wreath I stamped the Hope Ink Pink stamp and embossed in white. This is a great way to add sparkle without distracting from the main image!

For the wreath, I wanted to use pink, but not plain paper, and since the stamp is so detailed, I couldn't use patterned paper.  I decided to try watercolor paper, Distress Ink and water for a soft and subtle variation of color.  Then I used white ink and white EP for both the wreath and the little banner from the Vintage Frame set.

Because the little banner is curved, I simply curved the Believe stamp while it was on the clear block, made sure it fit and then stamped and embossed.



I used 3D Foam Squares to adhere the wreath and little banner, so each has a bit of 'lift' and dimension.

Be sure to take a look at all the Wreath of Hope projects this week, there is so much you can do with this set!

Visit tomorrow on World Card Making Day - we'll have a giveaway!

Beth Pingry

These are my supplies:


Wreath of Hope Stamp and Die
Wreath of Hope
Hope Ink Pink stamp
Hope Ink Pink


Banner die-tails die set
Banner {die}tails

Vintage Frame Die Set
Vintage Frame Die Set

Other supplies:
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: E-Z Runner, 3D Foam Squares
Ranger Ink: Distress Ink - Worn Lipstick
Clearsnap: Frost White Pigment Ink
Wow! Embossing Powder: Sparkling Snow EP
Watercolor paper, kraft and white cardstock

Follow A Jillian Vance Design here:

No comments: