Saturday, September 22, 2012

We are honored to have Holly Simoni as a Guest Designer Today!!!

I am so very excited and honored to be a Guest Designer for Jillian Vance!!!  I have always adored her stamps.  It's been a pleasure to get to know her and see her at each CHA show.
She has created so many fabulous stamps, it's really hard to choose my favorite.  But today I'm going to show you the Tooth Fairy Stamp Set.
ToothFairyPackaged (354 x 600)
You can see all her amazing designs on the Jillian Vance Website.  Be sure to check out her blog ~ The Princess and the Paper as well!
The Tooth Fairy Stamp Set has so many fun stamps in it and is so versatile!  I created a Tooth Fairy Ensemble to share with you today!!  This was so much fun to create!
  Holly Simoni Toothfairy Ensemble2
My girls, Arianna Faith and Mackenzie Hope were so excited about this Tooth Fairy Ensemble.  Mackenzie just lost a tooth so it was perfect timing to create a little something special to celebrate!
Holly Simoni Toothfairy Card
I was very impressed with the quality of Jillian's stamps.  They stamp perfectly every single time.  They are beautifully packaged and have so many stamps in one package - which is such a great value!!
stamped the Official Visit From the Tooth Fairy circle sentiment onto white cardstock, colored with my Copic Marker and cut and embossed around the sentiment using Standard Circles Large.
I used A2-Fancy Wave from the Card Creator Collection by Spellbinders Paper Arts to create a shaped card.  I also used the A-2 Matting Basics A to cut a piece of premium craft foil, then embossed the foil using Dainty Dots M-Bossabilities.  I added a green ribbon and a few decorated stick pins to attach the Official Visit From the Tooth Fairy circle sentiment.
Holly Simoni Toothfairy Box2
Creating the Tooth Fairy Box was easy and quick to create, but Mackenzie thought it was super special.  I stamped the Official Seal of the Tooth Fairy Sentiment onto white cardstock and colored it with Copic Markers.  I cut/embossed around the image using Standard Circles Large.
I cut premium craft foil using Spellbinders Square Bracket Edge Box.  Then I embossed the foil box using Dainty Dots M-Bossabilities.  I tied ribbon around the box and attached my stamped image.  So much impact in such a quick and easy box.
  Holly Simoni Toothfairy Dust
The Tooth Fairy Dust stamp sentiment was absolutely brilliant!  Truth be told I was really down to the wire with finishing this project and it was just missing something....then I read Jillian's fabulous Tooth Fairy Dust poem and went gaga over it.  I just had to create some Tooth Fairy Dust!!  So I used my "Santa's Reindeer Guide" recipe of Glitter and Oatmeal and created this fun little bag of Tooth Fairy Dust. 
Holly Simoni Toothfairy Ensemble2
I hope you've enjoyed my Tooth Fairy Ensemble.  A huge THANK YOU to Jillian Vance for creating such amazing stamps for me to work with!  I had so much fun being a Guest Designer for you!
Hugs
Holly Simoni

4 comments:

famillemarleau said...

It's a very cute stamp set. Love Holli's projects. Thanks for sharing, Johanne L.

Kathy said...

I love this, the tooth fairy dust is awsome, love the box, all great Ideas, Thank you Hugs Kathy.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Holly!!! This is one of the CUTEST sets I have seen - I have a 1st Grader - the timing of this inspiration could not be more perfect!

Pamela said...

Wow!!! I absolutely love these prjects!!