Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Sea-ing You

Happy Wednesday, everyone! Vera here and I am bringing you another summery project.

Since I was born under the Cancer sign, I am kind of drawn to crab images. The cute ones, of course. ;) So, I am using this adorable crab from Seas The Day set as the main image for my card. 




I had lots of fun making this card. The fun pail patterned paper is from Echo Park Summer Bliss 6x6 paper pad. Perfect for summery card. For extra dimension, I adhered the crab with 3D Foam Squares Small by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Another tidbit, I didn't have any brown pearl sticker, so I colored the regular white pearl with Copic. :)

That's it for me today. Hope you're enjoying your summer. Till next time.

Product used: 





Follow A Jillian Vance Design here:

No comments: